Tuesday 9 February 2016

THE SLIM GIRL WAIST CINCHER AND SLIM GEL REVIEW

You all know how one can get carried away over the holidays and just eat their belle out, well, it happened to me over the Xmas holiday period and i decided to get my tommy flatter than it is now, so i got myself the Slimgirl 3hook latex waist cincher and the slim gel, coupled with exercising and trying my best to eat healthy, i hope to see results soon

The slimgirl brand is an Atlanta based company, celebrities like Khloe Kardashian, Tiny and a couple of others have been raving about it, they recently launched the brand in Nigeria, anyway i ordered from their website www.slimgirl.ng  and its quite affordable considering its quality. They do have other lovely shapewears that i"d love to try out, but untill then, lets dive into this one, lol



The cincher is made of latex and cotton, to protect your skin underneath and to absorb sweat.
     I got the medium size,34, for reference, my waist is 30inchs #coversface. Personally i wear this cincher underneath my clothes but not on very tight clothes, because the hooks would be obvious in them. I did not have much problems putting it on myself, and when i did,it fits perfectly, was very comfortable and the sweet part, MY CURVES POPPED INSTANTLY! YEA! Anyway, it gave me a beautiful hourglass figure,it even makes your bum appear bigger!





The slimgel comes in an 8oz beautiful black container . It has a beautiful bright green colour that would make you want to put it in your mouth, PLS DONT! LOL, great consistency with a kind of aloe juice feel, and it just dissolves and absorbs into the skin almost instantly as you massage...a little goes a long way, if you apply more than you need, it takes few more seconds to adsorb into the skin


                                 



 I just apply a generous amount of the slim gel and just pop on my slimgirl waist cincher. It gives a slight burn that is in my opinion, very pleasant.
 
  It says on the container it helps
* Tighten skin
*  Reduces fat cells
* And reduces the appearance of stretchmarks


INGREDIENTS
Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Focus Vesiculosus(bladderwrack) Extract, Paulina cupana(Guarana) Extract, SD Alcohol 39, Glycerin, Camellia sinesis(Green tea) leaf Extract, Bytylene Glycol, Tatrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Triethanolamine, Blue 1, yellow 5.

 I don't want to expect too much from these produts ladies, so i guess i'll give it about a month and come back to share the results with you. keeping figures crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment